The International Journal of Nursing Endeavors is a peer-reviewed nursing scholarly periodical dedicated to research, practice, advocacy, education, and policy within nursing profession.
The journal publishes research, empirical, theoretical, methodological, case-study and practice-oriented articles and book reviews covering topics relevant to caring the vulnerable and healthy individuals and communities, including prevention, intervention, training, and social justice.
Particular consideration is given to research articles using quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methodologies.
In addition to publishing empirical research, IJNE addresses clinical practice, care plans, new approaches and technologies, medical informatic, advocacy, education, and policy.
We encourage articles that
- contribute to nursing education and knowledge management and production
- develop and advance nursing models and theories
- promote the education and training of nurses for better quality care
- papers relevant to the delivery of effective evidence-based services
- papers covered issues of social justice and policy making in nursing profession
- papers include diverse communities and cultures
- utilize quantitative, qualitative, and mixed method approaches
Manuscripts should be submitted electronically through our submission portal.
We hope you will consider submitting your research to international journal of nursing endeavors.
IJNE is excited to issue this call for papers for a Special Issue. We invite original research articles and systematic reviews on a topic within the domain of nursing the COVID-19 patients, including (directly or indirectly) related subject areas, which may include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- The history of COVID-19
- Virology of COVID-19 viruses
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology of COVID-19
- Laboratory and diagnostic tests of COVID-19
- Management of COVID-19 infections
- Nursing care of patients suffering from COVID-19
- Different nursing specialties and COVID-19 patients care
- Physical, psychological, spiritual and legal aspect of COVID-19 infected patients
Submission Window: 15th May to 15th September, 2021
Dr. Mohammad Zoladl
Co-Editors, Journal of Nursing Endeavors